Month: November 2016

Please Consider a Tax Deductible Donation

Woodland Cemetery was founded in 1855 as the West Newark Cemetery and was also known as the German Cemetery. Covering approximately 36.5 acres, the cemetery was active well into the 1980s and still conducts a small number of burials in existing graves today. In addition, the Board of Managers has just opened a newly-developed Section 10 to make available grave…